Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Come, Follow Me activity sheet for 2 Nephi 26-30 (3/1/2020)

Ahhhh, this week's CFM was a little easier than last week--not only fewer chapters, but far less Isaiah.     Granted, I do like to think I've gained a greater appreciation of Isaiah through the years, but, man, when I'm wading through the middle of 2nd Nephi I do start to yearn for some words of Nephi again.     In the meantime, I keep plugging away hoping that someday (likely in the very distant future) I'll have a perfect understanding of the symbolism and cultural meaning behind Isaiah!

So, in honor of the easier reading this week, I made the word search just a bit easier than usual.   But don't worry....for those of you who like a challenge, I did throw in a bonus word you'll need to figure out first, then find. 


ENRICHMENT IDEAS:    Here's a great talk if you want to read a talk from Elder Bednar on the idea of receiving revelation "line upon line".   And I think it goes well with this FHE lesson about recognizing the spirit. 

"As you ponder the principle of “line upon line, precept upon precept,” you will be able to discern more clearly the consistent help from heaven you have received in your lives. And your faith in the Savior will be stronger, and your hope for the future will be brighter. I pray you will recognize the Lord’s pattern and process for obtaining spiritual knowledge."   David A. Bednar

Have a great week!  

No comments: