Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Come Follow Me Word Search and Coloring Page for James (11/27/19)

Here is the Come, Follow Me activity page for this week--complete with a coloring page and original word search!     They make for great review/quiet activities for kids and teens.  I use them with my family, in classes that I teach, and as a quiet activity to be handed out with the Sunday program.


I love these chapters and found lots of nuggets I want to discuss and study further.     I especially love the promise in James 4:8, "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you..."  I feel like ultimately that's really one of the main goals of this life--finding time in amongst the busyness of daily living to draw nigh to God.  And it's one of the biggest challenges I face and I'm realizing that there's no way to do it without a very deliberate slowing down and stepping back on my part to allow myself to invite and to feel His presence. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!



No comments: