Friday, December 13, 2013

Super Laminator Deal

This isn't my normal type of blogpost, but since I am forever grateful for the time I spent laminating my FHE lessons all those years ago, I am passing on this amazing deal I discovered today.

 This deal only lasts through today or until they run out, but I thought I'd let you all know that as of 11:43am EST on December 13, 2013  
Amazon is offering a full-size laminator for only $13.99!!!!!  (***The super sale is now over, but they're still below $20, which is also an excellent price***)

I don't have this particular brand, but it does have good reviews on Amazon and would make for a great Christmas present for friends, family, or for yourself.   You can also add a package of 100 laminating sheets for under $10. 



 Click here to see my tips for laminating and storing the FHE lessons.

Happy laminating!


No comments: