Monday, November 15, 2010

I Can Be Courageous Like Jesus Christ

NOTE:  If you're looking for our family blog, go here.  This blog is now 100% FHE lessons and parenting topics.  :)
*****************************************************
Courage is one of those nebulous concepts that seem to belong to other people--to heroes and legends--and not so much to us living our every day lives.  This family home evening lesson is to disprove that way of thinking and make courage the stuff  of daily living.

It starts off by showing examples of how Jesus Christ showed courage throughout his life, then moves on to real-life applications on how we can follow Christ's example in situations we may face.  Every time I give this lesson, I like it even better than before.

Hope you enjoy it too! 

Click here to view the index of my other ready-to-print FHE lessons (with a new one published most Mondays).

  I CAN BE COURAGEOUS LIKE JESUS CHRIST FHE LESSON







**************

1 comment:

Lori Thompson said...

Another WONDERFUL lesson! YOu are so talented and make FHE fun and a spiritual experience! I just blogged about you and your site! THANKS again!!