Monday, June 28, 2010

Joseph Smith and the First Vision FHE Lesson

June 27th is the day of Joseph Smith's martyrdom, so I thought that this would be a perfect time to publish my lesson on the First Vision. I love the timeline that comes with this lesson and I love the fun diorama you can make out of a shoebox and popsicle sticks.

Click here to view the index of my other ready-to-print FHE lessons (with a new one published most Mondays).

Joseph Smith and the First Vision FHE Lesson



PS For optimal printing performance, it is best to create a free account with Scribd.com and download the PDF file before printing. As always, feel free to email me at wawadehut@gmail.com if you are having troubles viewing or printing these lessons. I also love to hear your feedback and ideas for future lesson topics.