Monday, December 28, 2009

Setting Goals FHE Lesson

***If you're having trouble viewing/downloading/printing these lessons, feel free to email me at wawadehut@gmail.com and I will email you the PDF files. ***

This lesson on goal setting is one we use every year to remind the kids about the importance of setting goals and working hard to reach them.   One of my goals recently has been to post a new lesson each and every Monday, but with the hubbub of Christmas and my visiting family members, I was worried that I wouldn't have time to post my lesson today.   I was so worried about missing out on my goal that I woke up before the crack of dawn, an entire 2 hours BEFORE the kids got up, so I could put this together for you. ( I am nice like that you know). I hope you enjoy it! 

Click here to see more of my ready-to-print FHE lessons!


Setting Goals FHE Lesson                                                                                                                                                



*****************************************************************

8 comments:

Andie said...

Lara! Ryan and I just decided to have FHE on goal setting tonight, then I hop on your blog and find THIS! So thanks. :)

Mika said...

It is true, you are nice like that and pete and I appreciate it.

Annette said...

Goal setting, that's a good idea considering the turn of the calendar.

You know what I do about setting new years resolutions? I get out the same piece of paper that I have been using for the past 15 years to write my goals on, cross off last years date and write in the new year. Why bother re-writing the same goals? I don't know about you, but I seem to always be working on eating less, reading my scriptures more, getting 100% VT done each month, exercising every day, etc. etc. Same 'ol, same 'ol.

Not very motivating am I? Sorry.

melissa said...

awesome! thank you! oh and thanks for the ideas on fieldtrips that you posted on VALDSHS those are great and much needed!

hope you got a nap after your early morning wake up!

K said...

You woke up 2 hours before your kids to put up your lesson? Wow! You are truly amazing! There is nothing that can get me out of bed early.

Krys said...

This was amazing- we used it tonight! Thank you! :)

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work posting lessons so others can benefit. I will be using your ideas tomorrow for a goal-setting fhe.

Lee Family said...

Thank you for posting your FHE lessons. I love them! My kids really enjoy them. Tonight I was feeling frustrated and didn't know what to do for FHE. I wanted to do one on setting goals. I found your FHE and it was perfect.