Thursday, March 5, 2020

CFM Activity Sheet for 1 Nephi 31-33 (March 8, 2020)


Here is a free double-sided 1/2 page activity sheet to go along with the Come, Follow Me reading for the week of March 2-8, 2020.   It's all about the Doctrine of Christ and I hope will be a good kick-off for discussions in your families and classes.  😀




 If you have any feedback on what I've been doing on this blog recently, I would love to hear it.  I'm pretty committed to continue doing the CFM activity sheets, but my pageviews are so low, I'm not sure any of the rest of what I've been doing is resonating with anyone.   What do you come to my blog for?   Is there anything I can change or do that would make the content on my blog more meaningful or accessible to you?    

Thanks in advance for your feedback.  Have a great week!  

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I read this blog to get ideas for teaching my Sunday School class of 13 year olds. Last week the post about Jeffrey Holland’s talk was very timely and I used part of it to help someone who needed it. It was inspired, thank you!