Friday, August 2, 2019

Activity Sheet for Kids--"Come, Follow Me" (Acts 22-28)

"And now I exhort you to be of good cheer..."  Acts 27:22

This week's "Come, Follow Me" reading is full of good meat to discuss.   For many years of my life I totally believed that if you only did what was right, your life would be blessed.   That is true, but not in the naive way I thought it was for so long.   Here was Paul who'd completely changed his life and dedicated it to sharing the gospel, and yet he still faced some really hard things.  Did God make the hard things disappear or not happen?  No, but he did lighten those burdens and give Paul the wisdom and the strength to face them.  It really is the story of my life.   The hard things happen, but in them we've found a beauty and depth to life that have helped us to become who we are.   Not that we'd ever want to repeat them or to wish them on anyone else, but now that they're woven into the fabric of who we are, I can look back on them with a sense gratitude. 





Hope your families/classes are enjoying these "Come, Follow Me" activity sheets!   I keep hearing that the word searches are a favorite, so I added one again this week.  :)



******

No comments: