Saturday, June 30, 2018

Printable Patriotic Song Crossword Puzzle for Kids

Two quick things....

1.   I make the ward bulletins for our ward now and include a children's activity sheet each week.    This crossword puzzle is one I created myself and thought would be fun to share with all of you.  It uses the hymn book and would make for a good activity during sacrament meeting or for a family home evening around Independence Day.

2.  Also....I figured out how to post a PDF without using Scribd!  Let me know if this format works for you.   If it's easy to use,  I think I'm going make my way through all the family home evening lessons on here and see if I can post them the same way.  It might take me a while, but if it makes them easier to use it will be worth it!       


Let me know what you think?   Do you want me to post more of these activity sheets?    Does this format work for you?  Would you like the FHE lessons to be published this same way?    Please give me feedback...I'm trying to figure out if this is worth my time and need to know what resources people are using and appreciating.
     


Happy Independence Day!

************************************

No comments: