Monday, November 23, 2009

Respect FHE Lesson

***If you're having trouble viewing/downloading/printing these lessons, feel free to email me at wawadehut@gmail.com and I will email you the PDF files. ***

I'm not sure how many of you out there are really interested in these, but I feel somehow compelled to keep digitizing some of my favorite FHE lessons for as long as I can keep up with it.  Here's this week's installment.... 


I think respect encapsulates so many other character traits that we strive for, that I believe that this is a very important lesson for our children to learn at a young age. 

Of course, I also believe that respect is way too big of a concept to be taught in one lesson, but rather it should be lived on a day to day basis.  If our children see us treating them and others with respect, that lesson is far greater than any 20 minute long FHE lesson could ever be. 

I created this lesson in hopes that it would help parents to have a starting place for teaching their children about respect and why it is important.  Learning what respect means and learning specific examples of when and how they can be respectful is a great place to start.

Respect FHE Lesson                                                                                                                                            




Click here for more ready to print  FHE Lessons (with more to come every Monday).

**************************************************************** 

6 comments:

K said...

I for one am very excited that you are digitizing your FHE lessons! I love it and plan to use them.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Dude...this is GREAT! I am not a home school momma but I printed it out and I will still use it!!! He HE...I love stealing your sweet materials!!! Keep them coming my kids just might be public and home schooled thanks to you!!! ;)

Deanne said...

I'm enjoying them. Thanks for sharing!

K said...

Lara-you haven't posted in 4 whole days and I don't know what to do! Please post soon! I miss you!

Andrews Family said...

Thank you for this FHE idea! You saved my husband and I. We only had about 5 minutes to prepare FHE tonight and really needed it to be on RESPECT (we're having issues with our kids and respect)...this was a perfect lesson (especially for our 3 & 5 year old). Thanks for all the time you put into it. I was able to have it all ready to go in less than 5 minutes...awesome!

Jennifer Panameno said...

I just recently found your site. I love your lessons! I am thankful for your hard work digitizing these lesoons. They are great. Thank you.