Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Come Follow Me Activity Sheet for 2 Nephi 11-25

Hey!   Do you like this way of posting PDFs?   People seemed to be having so many issues with the way my FHE lessons were posted, I decided to try these in a different way, but I've never heard any feedback from y'all.   Does attaching it via google drive work for you?  

These double-sided activity sheets make for a great quiet sacrament activity and/or review or introduction to the CFM reading for the week.  Hope your families and/or classes are enjoying these!


Are your kids enjoying these?  If so, how old are they?   I handed a couple of these out in church on Sunday and neither child (around 10-years-old) seemed super interested.  Are they too hard?   Is there something I can do to improve them?    I'd love to hear your feedback!  

Have a great week! 

2 comments:

desacad said...

I haven't downloaded this one yet, but I didn't have trouble with the other ones. I think the trick was the little arrow thing in the upper right hand corner of the picture. Most blogs deliver pdfs differently, but if one clicks on the arrow, it will download easily.

As far as age appropriate, my husband loves the word finds (although he probably wouldn't appreciate me telling you that 😁). They are too hard for the children in our branch, but they're all 7-9 years old. They like the dot to dot ones and the coloring activities. I think what you do is great. There is so much material out there now that people can pick and choose what will be fun and help with teaching the gospel concepts that they like best. Choices are always nice, and I always check yours out along with others. I like the simplicity of yours and that it's one and done. Pages and pages of content gets overwhelming. Just my opinion, but thank you.

Lara said...

Thank you @desacad for the feedback! I'm glad to know that they're easy to download and fun for older kids. I'm also glad to know that my husband is not the only one who enjoys the word searches. haha! I guess it's good to keep the activities varied in them, so they appeal to the widest variety of ages. Thank you again!