Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Come, Follow Me Activity and Coloring Page for Revelation 1-11 (December 15, 2019)

I have to admit that I was more than a bit intimidated by doing an activity sheet to go along with the Book of Revelation.    I try my best with studying the scriptures, but frankly I feel like a lot of the symbolism is beyond me...and, heaven help me, Revelation is full of symbolism!    Thanks to this video series I've recently discovered though,  I feel like I'm getting more out of it than I otherwise would.  I've added their weekly video to my Come Follow Me studies each week, and I definitely feel like my understanding is being deepened.  

I also use this book, which is great for clarifying meaning and symbols. 



So what tools have you discovered that complement your scripture studies?   Any great resources that you love?  Please share! 

I hope your classes and families are enjoying these pages!



No comments: