Friday, November 1, 2019

Come Follow Me Crossword Puzzle and Coloring Page for Timothy, Titus, and Philemon -- November 3, 2019

  It finally feels like fall outside and I am loving it, although I'm not quite sure I'm ready to start embracing the holidays that feel a lot more imminent now that the calendar has officially turned.  :)  

This week's Come, Follow Me reading is full of wisdom nuggets.  It almost feels like a half-time speech for life! 

"Be thou an example of the believers..."                     "Neglect not the gift that is in thee..."

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear..."                "Fight the good fight of faith..."


Can't you just hear God cheering us on, "YOU CAN DO IT!"   




I hope your kids or classes enjoy this light-hearted way to review or learn the reading for the week.   I'd love to hear how your families or classes are using them and as always feel free to send your feedback (good or bad) my way, so I can make them as usable as possible.   

Have a wonderful week!


No comments: